Version 2.3 is available!
Among the new features:
- add hook "line"
- add option "-P" (or "--plugins") to customize the plugins to load at startup
- allow multiple options "-r" ("--run-command") in command line arguments
- allow allow partial buffer name and multiple arguments in command /buffer close
- allow specifying buffer number/name for /buffer localvar
- allow creation of temporary variables with the regex in trigger plugin
- add real IP in client description in relay plugin
- add repeat of string in evaluation of expressions with "repeat:count,string"
- many bugs fixed.