Version 2.8 is available!
Among the new features:
- add variable "old_full_name" in buffer, set during buffer renaming
- add debug option "-d" in command /eval
- add functions crypto_hash and crypto_hash_pbkdf2 in plugin API
- add infos "auto_connect" and "weechat_headless"
- add pointer "window" in bar item evaluation (buflist)
- add support of fake IRC servers (no I/O, for testing purposes)
- accept hash of password in init command of weechat relay protocol with option "password_hash" (PBKDF2, SHA256, SHA512)
- reject client with weechat relay protocol if password or totp is received in init command but not set in WeeChat
- add support of Ruby 2.7
- add support of PHP 7.4
- many bugs fixed.