Version 3.4 is available!
Among the new features:
- improve the IRC message parser
- add command /toggle
- add user variables in evaluation of expressions with "define:name,value"
- add support of static arrays in hdata
- hide key and password in command "/msg nickserv setpass nick key password"
- add dark theme in documentation (automatic theme, following browser/desktop settings)
- add support of Ruby 3.0
- many bugs fixed.
For complete list of new features and bugs fixed, please look at development blog or ChangeLog.