Version 0.4.1 is available!
Among the new features:
- multiple layouts support
- nick prefix/suffix are now dynamic (and managed by core instead of irc plugin)
- unmask irc join if nick speaks some minutes after the join
- new option irc.look.display_join_message to disable some messages after joining a channel
- new option irc.look.pv_buffer to automatically merge private buffers
- add support of UHNAMES
- add DH-AES encryption method for SASL
- multiple irc servers allowed on same port for irc protocol in relay plugin
- add WebSocket server support (RFC 6455) in relay plugin (for irc and weechat protocols)
- send nicklist difference in relay plugin (weechat protocol)
- add control of autoload for scripts
- optimizations in aspell plugin
- many bugs fixed.
For complete list of new features and bugs fixed, please look at development blog or ChangeLog.