Auto renumber of buffers can now be disabled.
Two options have been added:
A bar item has beed added as well:
When auto renumber is disabled, gaps between buffer numbers are allowed and the first buffer can have a number greater than 1.
Following options for command
/buffer are affected when auto renumber is off:
- the current number will be left free for use, and the target number can be any number >= 1 (possibly higher than the current last buffer number)
- the value can be "-" (which moves the buffer to number 1) or "+" (which moves the buffer to the end, ie last number + 1)
- now the buffers are swapped in the list without being "moved"
- it is now working with gaps in buffer numbers
- it can now merge a group of merged buffers into another buffer (or buffers merged themselves)