Version 1.8 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- add option weechat.completion.nick_case_sensitive
- add wilcard matching operator, cut of string and ternary operator in evaluation of expressions
- add resize of window parents with /window resize (h/v)size
- add plugin "buflist" (bar with list of buffers)
- add arraylist and dynamic string functions in API
- add option "open" in command /server
- add signal "irc_server_lag_changed" and store the lag in the server buffer (local variable)
- add aspell options to control delimiters in suggestions
- add option "-include" in commands /allchan, /allpv and /allserv
- many bugs fixed.
- option aspell.color.suggestions renamed to aspell.color.suggestion
- script.scripts.url_force_https (now the option script.scripts.url uses HTTPS by default)
- in mouse context:
- control key + wheel on buflist bar: change current buffer
- mouse buttons on buflist bar: change current buffer or move buffers in list