Version 0.4.1 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- multiple layouts support (see this post)
- nick prefix/suffix are now dynamic (and managed by core instead of irc plugin) (see this post)
- unmask irc join if nick speaks some minutes after the join (see this post)
- new option irc.look.display_join_message to disable some messages after joining a channel
- new option irc.look.pv_buffer to automatically merge private buffers
- add support of UHNAMES
- add DH-AES encryption method for SASL
- multiple irc servers allowed on same port for irc protocol in relay plugin
- add WebSocket server support (RFC 6455) in relay plugin (for irc and weechat protocols) (see this post)
- send nicklist diff in relay plugin (weechat protocol)
- add control of autoload for scripts
- optimizations in aspell plugin
- irc.look.nicks_hide_password (old option: irc.look.hide_nickserv_pwd)
- irc.network.lag_reconnect (old option: irc.network.lag_disconnect)