Version 1.0 is available!
Among the new features:
- plugin "trigger": Swiss Army knife for WeeChat (replaces "rmodifier" plugin)
- plugin "exec": execute external commands (replaces script "shell.py")
- bare display: easy click on long URLs and text selection with mouse
- support of environment variables in /set command
- hidden buffers
- negated tags in filters
- toggle of filters in specific buffers
- flexible conditions for adding/removing buffers in hotlist
- text search in buffers with free content
- support of wildcard "*" inside masks
- support of nested variables in evaluated expressions
- tag with host in IRC messages displayed
- support of "away-notify" IRC capability
- IRC commands: /allpv, /remove, /unquiet
- bar items: buffer_short_name, irc_nick_modes
- unit tests
- many bugs fixed.
For complete list of new features and bugs fixed, please look at development blog or ChangeLog.