A new plugin called "fset" (Fast Set) has been added: a built-in and highly customizable replacement for the script iset.pl, with tons of new features!
It has the same features as iset.pl:
- list options in a dedicated buffer
- filter options by file, section, name, value or changed options
- all colors can be customized
- bar with help on currently selected option
- different color for values changed
- display of inherited values
- keys and input to toggle, add/sub, set, reset and unset options
- mouse actions on buffer.
And it comes with many new features:
- flexible format using evaluated expression and automatic size for columns
- options can be displayed on multiple lines
- integrated with /set command, using conditions (option fset.look.condition_catch_set)
- advanced filtering: by type, by changed value (filter on name or value), and using an evaluated condition
- sort of options (fset.look.sort)
- append to value
- mark of options, group actions
- export of options in a file.
Screenshot (click for full size):