Version 0.3.5 is available!
As usual, many new features and bug fixes, see ChangeLog for detail.
Important: please read the release notes if you are upgrading to this version (from any other version).
New major features in this release:
- 256 colors support improved (dynamic allocation of colors) (see this post)
- attributes for colors (bold/reverse/underline) (see this post)
- better scroll of input (with long text)
- output of /help improved for list of commands and their arguments (see this post)
- remember scroll position of buffers in windows
- list of buffers in filters (see this post)
- count of messages in hotlist buffers (see this post)
- swap buffers of windows
- balance of windows
- new API function to set help on plugin/script options
- speller options in aspell plugin (see this post)
- option for SSL priorities in IRC servers
- color nicks in nicklist and output of /names
- alt + "w", alt + "b": balance the sizes of all windows (
- alt + "w", alt + "s": swap buffers of two windows (
Note: to add missing keys, you can use command