Version 0.3.9 is available!
Among the new features:
- add plugin "script" (replacement of weeget.py and script.pl)
- add support of SSL in relay plugin
- add color for offline nicks
- add system resource limits for WeeChat process
- add zoom on merged buffer (default key: alt+"x")
- add "Day changed to" in logger backlog
- add command line option "-r" (or "--run-command") to run command(s) after startup of WeeChat
- add option "swap" for command /buffer
- generate alternate IRC nicks dynamically (when all nicks are already in use)
- fix rejoin of password protected IRC channels
- fix freeze in irc and relay plugins with sockets
- fix color of long lines (displayed on more than one line on screen) under FreeBSD
- allow update for some variables of hdata
- add japanese user's guide, scripting guide and tester's guide
- many bugs fixed.
For complete list of new features and bugs fixed, please look at development blog or ChangeLog.